This is not my game. It's an evolution of Greed by the talented Cosmo Myzrail Gorynych.
The game is open source under the MIT/CC0 licenses (for code and assets respectively). Some notes...
- I made it on a Mac and submitted a pull request for all the fixes needed to do that!
- It's playable with a gamepad (left stick move, A or blue cross to jump, start to reset), keyboard or touchscreen device
- It's playable in portrait mode on mobile (I think I'm a sucker for portrait mode)
- It has small improvements including smoother box movement, splattable slimes, a restart button and a short pause before death or winning
- Cosmo's graphics are simply amazing 🤩
- It's actually a neat little game because it combines a platformer with a puzzle
- I think I might use Ct.js in future because I vibe particularly with the small footprint of its web exports
- It has pretty much no text essential for understanding gameplay!
- Several bugs have been squashed in the recent version: a skiing bug, the alien disappearing for a single frame when falling from a walk and crates behind spikes. 🎉🍾🎈
This took me several weekends - proving yet again that computers are never easy.
|Made with||ct.js, PixiJS|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|